Kerrie's page

Sunday, December 23, 2007

December 23, 2007

Here is a great picture of my sister Debbie's 4 kids. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year! We are going to Sea World and Disney's Hollywood Studios (used to be called MGM) to see the Osborne Specticale of Dancing Lights!

On the knitting front: I FINISHED MY BAMBOO TOP! Hurray I can wear it for Christmas. I'll get a picture sometime next week. Got about 6-8" done on the sleeves for my first top with sleeves. This one is going to be amazing looking!

On the crocheting front: I think I ran out of black for my cardigan. Have to look through my stash again, or buy a skein or two!

On the Yorkie Front: We got a couple doggies adopted but there are more that need a new forever home. If you know anyone interested in making a lifetime commitment to a dog, please consider a rescue or ASPCA or Humane Society. www dot yorkiefriendrescue dot com

Also if you are on RAVELRY: say HI to YFRKerrie

Learn to say "Thank You" to our service people:
http://www.gratitud ecampaign. org:80/fullmovie .php

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home