Kerrie's page

Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26, 2007


OK! This is my version of "The Dog Ate My Homework"...........The cat was laying on the yarn and I couldn't finish the project! LOL

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day and know what you are grateful for! I have been vetoed for Christmas! I wanted Roast Beef but apparently everyone else wants my lasagna! I guess life could be worse. I started the black crocheted cardigan...got the back and two fronts done, will work on the sleeves tonight....Put the knitted bamboo top on the back burner for a little while. Crocheting goes so much faster. I'm on ravelry YFRKerrie if you want to stop and say HI!

On the Yorkie Front: Ozzie got adopted to a great home (even though Hubby said he would have been OK with another doggie).
The big fat 20 pound cat ~ Dusty gave us a big scare yesterday. He pushed open the window screen in the spare bedroom and went to terrorize the neighborhood. Luckily we found him safe and sound.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home