Kerrie's page

Friday, November 30, 2007

November 30, 2007

Don't want to ruin it for anyone who is planning on going to MK..............but here is a picture of Cinderella's Castle at Magic Kingdom decorated for the holidays..............It is spectacular....Go if you can!








On the crocheting front: I finished the baby blanket in a round ripple. I got the pattern from someone's blog...I wish I could remember. I did the edging in a reverse single crochet. It came out wonderful!!! This will be the first blanket I will have to block because it is rippled. I guess because I used an "F" hook. Will take a picture when it is done.

On the Yorkie Front: Lucy got adopted! Yeah for her! Check the website www.YorkieFriendsRescue.com if you or someone you know wants a doggie! Remember to spay and neuter!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home