Kerrie's page

Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20



It's so sad, but these two bonded Yorkies need a new home without other dogs or children. If you know of anyone who would be interested in these two Yorkies, please tell them to go to YorkieFriendsRescue.com Also we have a store on EBAY if anyone wants to purchase items to help support YFR. There are dog items and people items. The link is http://search. ebay.com/ _W0QQsassZyfrbot ique

I've been very busy lately, but it's a secret. Hopefully I will be able to post a picture after 8/26 of what I did on my summer vacation. Hubby and I get to spend lots of quality time together.

My sister Andrea had a baby Boy! His name is Jake and his sister Eliza and Mom and Dad are happy to have him join the family.

Still crocheting and knitting. Finished a baby blanket for my sister Dawn in NY. She is having a baby girl. It's white with a pink ruffle. Should have a picture posted soon. I made a simply soft baby blanket for my cousin Megan in VA. It is a traditional Granny Square in Pink, Purple and White with a white shell edging. Very pretty. Again I should take pictures soon. Before I ship it out. There is meeting called Fiber In coming soon to Cocoa FL. Can't wait to go http://fiber-fanatics.blogspot.com/ check Jody's Blog for tons of knitting and fiber!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home