Kerrie's page

Monday, February 26, 2007

Feb 26 Kerrie


I wanted to share this picture I received of my sister Andrea, her hubby Dan and their baby girl Eliza. It was taken at Christmas 2006. I am excited to meet Eliza for the first time in March. She was born May 2006.
This past weekend I was at the Original Sew and Quilt Expo at the Tampa Convention Center. I was asked to volunteer my time with knitting and crocheting. I met some wonderful ladies and bought some yummy yarn. The yarn was from the South West Trading Company called Bamboo and it is sooo soft and wonderful. Can't wait to finish the top I am working on to make this new one. I bought it from www.knitnknibble.com. The yarn is varigated with purple, blues and pinks. I think it will look great when it is done. I wish there were more interest in the knitting and crocheting part of this Expo. It is mostly sewing. I met another lady who had fiber for spinning and hand dyed yarn. Have to find that business card!
Got to spend the weekend at my friend's Karens. Always a good time over there! Greatful hubby is so understanding!
Have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger KnitChick said…

    The primary supplier of spinning fiber in that area is Uncommon Threads http://www.uncommonthreads.net/ in Palm Harbour, so it would be my guess that that's who you met.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home