Kerrie's page

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

February 20


This is the picture of the finished sleeveless top I knitted. I am very proud of this. It is technically my 2nd knitted project and my first top. Working on my next one in a red color. Donated Blood yesterday for the first time since High School. I learned a valuable lesson. Yogart is not breakfast when donating. Need to eat eggs for breakfast. Left work early since I was still feeling yucky after I ate lunch. Went home, took a nap and woke up with a horrible headache. Thank goodness I feel better today. Going to the Sewing Expo at the Tampa Convention Center on Thurs, Fri, Sat. Stop by and say HI! I will be teaching crocheting. Not sure if I will make it to the Pet Rescue Roundup in Historic Downtown Melbourne for the Yorkie Rescue on Sunday. If anyone is interested, it's from 10am-4pm. If you see the YFR representatives make sure you say HI!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Kerrie that sweater is exactly what I am looking for, for a first project. Where did you find the pattern?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home